Courtesy of this Fortnite Battle Royale team

Allt sem er ekki tengt Minecraft vinsamlegast setjið það hér
Sletrry

Courtesy of this Fortnite Battle Royale team

Post by Sletrry » May 21st, 2019, 2:36 am

Fortnite has had some intermittent technical problems lately, most especially some matchmaking issues that resulted in the developer to postpone the much-anticipated Playground style for weekly. But it's been some time since fortnite items saw extended unplanned downtime, so we hope that that isn't what we're looking at here.

Fortnite has among the most competitive upgrade programs in the company, and it is clear that upgrading a match so frequently can cause all kinds of unexpected problems to come up. Last extended downtime was caused by errors that caused a disproportionate quantity of database questions, and Epic went to some fairly intense detail describing exactly what was happening. The company has a custom of a certain degree of transparency, so expect lots of upgrades if this goes on much longer.

'Fortnite' On Nintendo Switch Today Has Gyro Controls.A little good news for Fortnite gamers on Nintendo Switch: Epic has added gyro controls into the game, so if you prefer aiming with a bit of assistance in the movement controllers rather than rely solely upon the thumbsticks, you are in luck.

I'm still somewhat conflicted over movement controls myself, but I do not think it hurts to buy fortnite weapons have the option. I will take the Change version for a spin and see how gyro controls help or hinder the experience.

Note: An earlier version of the post stated that you could use exactly the exact same Epic account on either Nintendo Switch and PS4 following the v5.0 update. This was a mistake. I was basing my information off of an article at gambling site IGN. This article has since been updated with this note from the editor.